Feature Friday my Friends...

posted on: Friday, May 27, 2011

Okay, so I am starting to fill alive again, I even managed to get out of bed and do my hair today. Then I called Hunk and told him I looked hot and that he should take all this hotness out to lunch. He shot down my offer.

**silence**

Anyway, feature friday? Yep.

So this week's features happen to be things that are on my "to-do" list. Seriously, though, these ladies have some talent. Make sure to check out their projects and give them some of that love that I didn't receive from Hunk.

winkin' at your Honey.

;)

My Life Planned in Pencil-Red Mirror


Bugaboo, mini, Mr and Me-Matching dresses


Awesome job ladies!




Link Party Rules:
*Link to a specific post, not your homepage, or a giveaway.
*Post something that you have done in the last month and not something that you have posted previously on SJ
*Check out at least one other lovely and give them some sugar! Everyone loves comments and compliments.
*Grab my button and put it somewhere on your blog!
*Come back next week to see the featured projects!
 
 


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! The mommy/daughter matching skirts are adorable! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much for featuring my mirror, it's something I totally love! I bet you were hot, and your husband is CRAZY for not taking you out to lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut the front door!!! I'm just sittin' here scrolling, looking at all the pretties and what do I spy? MY FLOWER PICTURE!? SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! I'm peeing myself right now. No, really, I think I just peed. Thank you so much for featuring me and hosting such a fun party every week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting! I appreciate the opportunity to link up!

    Cara

    http://miscellaneousme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting a linky party! Those are some cute features!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting and thanks for featuring my pom-poms. I am glad to hear you're feeling a little better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger